Stubble?

browneyes

DIS Veteran
Sure, we've heard some ladies (and men) like stubble on a guy (personal, I'm not one of those ladies). Guys, what do you think about women's stubble (on our legs, that is;) )?

I've asked my SO, but I think he's afraid to answer that question.:teeth:

I just couldn't resist a post called "stubble"!!! Unfortunately I'm not able to answer since I'm not a guy so I'll just say Hi Shannon!!

LOL, Shannon, are you alright??

LOL! Thanks for the honest answer, Jason.;) Perhaps if I asked if it was sexy to help remove the stubble, is that sexy?:teeth:

Hey Gail.:wave::teeth: You'll be happy to hear I don't color my legs.;)

Hi Beth.:) How's things your way?:)

Laurie, of course not.:crazy: How are you?:)

John has helped remove the stuble before! Well you did ask...lol! He won't let me shave him though.....I don't guess I blame him to much.

Things are great here....as you know its warm and we don't have any snow:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm much better and I don't have stubble. :crazy:

Laurie, I'm glad you're doing better.:) I don't have stubble either.:p

Beth, I let Allen try to shave my legs from time to time, but he's scared he'll cut me with the razor (I think he's afraid of what I'll do if he cuts me with the razor;), I have a VERY high pitched whine sometimes;) ). I usually have to redo what he's done.:eek:

And he prefers for me to shave him than do it himself. I scare him witless (there's NO need for the razor to go slow;)), but I do a better job than he does, the shave lasts longer, and I don't cut him (well, once, but his Adam's apple shouldn't have quivered like that!;) ).

Well, I like a hairy chest on a man, and that's about it, Jeff.:teeth:

And no, I don't have a hairy chest.:teeth:

Beth, we had snow last week. 1 inch of snow paralyzed the area.:rolleyes: I got to use my 4 wheel drive though. And scared my dd to death by using it.:teeth: My ds loves to go 4 wheelin' with mama now.:p

I was hoping DH had seen this thread...maybe today.

I shave everyday so I don't think he really knows if he likes stubble or not. Even if I am in a hurry in the morning because I got up late, I will shave before I go to bed. I can't stand stubble on myself.

On a man an evening shadow is appealing, but only from a distance;)

Of course you shaved Uncle Tony, today isn't Friday.;)

LOL, Believe, at a distance is the ONLY time it's ok to see chin stubble in my book too.:teeth:

Originally posted by browneyes
Guys, what do you think about women's stubble (on our legs,

Well it does scratch my cheeks, but I can live with it ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter