Studios with 2 beds?

mkmomto2

Mouseketeer
Good morning,
I'm planning a trip for next year for myself and three friends and was considering renting DVC points. I LOVE the location of BWV and BCV and just assumed that was where I was going to look, but now that I have begun research, there are so many great options! The only thing that I am noticing is that if I stuck with a studio like I was planning, is OKW the only one with 2 beds? If you have any advice, suggestions or insight, please let me know! Thank you in advance :)

At WDW, yes. All the other resorts have a queen bed and a full pullout.

One bedrooms have a king bed and a full pullout.

To get two real beds outside an OKW studio, you are going to a two bedroom.

At WDW, yes. All the other resorts have a queen bed and a full pullout.

One bedrooms have a king bed and a full pullout.

To get two real beds outside an OKW studio, you are going to a two bedroom.

Actually the 1 bedrooms have a king bed and a queen pullout.

Laura

Only some have the twin sleeper chair. I'm pretty sure the Boardwalk and Beach Club one bedrooms do not.

Not at WDW, but Vero Inn studio rooms have two queen beds. No pull out. Vero and OKW looked fairly similar in studio layout to us.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Only some have the twin sleeper chair. I'm pretty sure the Boardwalk and Beach Club one bedrooms do not.

I was referring to OKW as that's what was being discussed in the first few posts. Sorry for the confusion.

The sleeper chair is at AKV except value, BLT, OKW 1 & 2 bedrooms. I believe VGF will have a pulldown in the living room (and also in studios).

go with a studio for BCV or BWV and just switch beds every day or every other day.

although some people like me - actually prefer the sofa bed - the regular disney bed can be too soft for my back.

At WDW, OKW has the largest studios (380 sq ft range) and two queens. If you want largest size and two queens that is the way to go.

VGF (opening next month) is the next largest at WDW (375 range) and it has a queen, a queen size pull out sofa, and a pull down bunk size bed (looks to be no longer than about 5 to 5 1/2 feet); VGF is the only studio that has separate tub and shower. If you want large size, MK monorail location and the GF address, and at least a possibility of an extra bed, it is definitely a consideration.

BWV, BCV, SSR, and VWL are all close to the same size (355-360 range) and have a queen and pull-out full size sofa; AKV standard, savanna, and club level studios are the same; its value studios are only about 315 sg ft. BLT (in the 340 range) has a queen and pull-out full size. BWV and BCV give you ideal Epcot area location, AKV gives you the savanna, and VWL an easy boat ride to MK and possibly the best looking lobby at WL of all the resorts. BLT's studio is small but gives you walking access to MK. SSR has two main pools and "almost" has easy access to Downtown Disney; I say almost because the walkway from SSR near its Congress Park area to Downtown Disney marketplace is currently closed for construction (Disney is redoing the marketplace and the walkway) and likely will not be open next year. There is another walkway but it goes to the west side where Cirque is (there is also a boat or bus but I think many will agree the most favorable access was that walkway to the marketplace which is temporarily gone).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter