sugar free desserts?

EpcotBill

DIS Veteran
Hi Guys,
One week from today we leave for WDW. Some people in our group are on sugar free diets. Are there any restaurants at WDW that have sugar free desserts? Is this something we need to call in advance for? Thanks, Bill

Many of them do. If you already know where you'll be eating, you can call the chefs in advance and request a sugar free dessert and they'll be happy to oblige :)

Anne

Over on www.wdwig.com Deb has a some sections for special dietary needs including lowcarb. There are some places listed there with sugar-free chocolate mousse and ice cream bars and such. Surprised the heck out of me.

I beleive one of the women from www.ourlaughingplace.com gets sugar free desserts when she goes. They have a message board there that she answers - i think her name is ahnalira - she might be able to share her experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter