Suggestions for last night

iwasdaisy

Mouseketeer
We are going to be in MK our last day, but it closes early for a MNSSHP. We aren't attending the party and are looking for any suggestions for what to do to cap off the day. We are staying at POR and have two kids along ages 5 and 9. One idea was to take the monorail to Poly to check it out and possibly eat at Kona.

If you're looking to be in a park on your last night, given the ages of your kids, consider Hollywood Studios and viewing Fantasmic. If your kids are up for the thrill attractions, then look at being in Animal Kingdom, ending the evening with Expedition Everest and viewing the Tree of Life lighting.
Though, if f budget and a late night aren't a concern, you should look into MNSSHP. It really is fantastic.

I agree - either go to MNSSHP or change parks that day and go to one of the closing shows at any of the other parks.

If you have hoppers, I would go to another park. I like going as late as possible in the parks on our last night. If you don't have hoppers, then my next choice would be a dinner show. We always like HDDR, but the BBQ is also a good option for young kids if you also want to incorporate some characters.

And to actually make a suggestion, I’d get a reservation at Cali Grill and watch Hallowishes from there.

DH and I did that last year and it was wonderful. We booked the kids at Lilo’s (Lilo’s closed now) and had a lovely dinner and closed with fireworks. So much fun!

There may be other childcare alternatives, or you could take the kids to Cali Grill with you. My kids love it.

We are going to be in MK our last day, but it closes early for a MNSSHP. We aren't attending the party and are looking for any suggestions for what to do to cap off the day. We are staying at POR and have two kids along ages 5 and 9. One idea was to take the monorail to Poly to check it out and possibly eat at Kona.
If you go to the Poly that night you should try to watch the Electrical Water Pageant from their beach. My kids love doing that and we're a little sad we didn't make time for it on our last trip. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/electrical-water-pageant/

If you go to the Poly that night you should try to watch the Electrical Water Pageant from their beach. My kids love doing that and we're a little sad we didn't make time for it on our last trip. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/electrical-water-pageant/

We did this and it was one of the highlights of our trip.

Kona and then head over to the beach to watch the Electrical Water pageant and the MK fireworks? Sounds wonderful! Just sit in the sand with some Dole Whips and relax.

Whatever you choose, we hope you have a great time!

Hoop Dee Doo Revue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter