Summer Disney Pin sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out.

Please post here when you mail out and again when you receive.
If you can, post a picture of the pins you receive.
We always like seeing them.

Mine are in the mail and I received two today! Thank you Bobbi for the fun DVC LILO and Stitch and the adorable Goofy and Donald! And thank you Heidi for the adorable Good Dinosaur pin, image.jpeg image.jpeg Duffy pin and Frozen key chain! What a great mail day!

According to tracking Nancy's has been delivered, and the other is out for delivery.

Thank you, Meriweather! I had nothing commemorating 20 years of DVC, so that pin is a keeper. Now, a Meriweather pin, that's a keeper Too!

Love the key chin, too.

Fun exchange!

image.jpeg

Snowwhitesmom, I am glad you got your package, and enjoy having those pins!

Bobbi

Glad you like them, Bobbi.

And yes, Heidi I did receive mine. Just went to go check the mail and found 2 pin packages there.

From Pooh67_68, Heidi

DSCN7842.JPG

And from snowwhitesmom, Michelle

DSCN7840.JPG

Close up of the pins

DSCN7841.JPG

Thank you both.

Many big thanks to Heidi (Pooh67_68). I thought I had all the Tigger pins ever made - but you surprised me!

My 2 packages was sent on Monday a.m. should arrive in a couple of days

I am genuinely surprised that all my packages actually arrived by the day the postal worker said they would, usually there is a delay.

DisCatGirl glad that you liked the pins.

Nancy the bow key ring was made by the same person who made the Chapstick holders, she also made the key fobs I sent this time and in the past.

I did receive both of my packages yesterday, but due to the storm and heavy rain the mail didn't get picked up till this morning. I'll report on the contents after work this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts