Summer PI's

Orreed

DIS Veteran
I am currently a junior studying hospitality management and would love to do a summer PI at Walt Disney World. I'm also a seasonal Cast Member and saw one or two summer internships on the hub, but not many. Does anyone know around what time the summer PI's are posted?

From what I can tell, things usually go up the start to middle of the semester before. I could be wrong, but it might be around spring break that they could be posted? But I don't know if summer internships are on a different schedule than fall/winter/spring

My son applied for his summer internship (Horticulture) right after he applied for the College Program. He was accepted to the College Program for the Summer and Fall and then was accepted to the Internship for the summer. He graduated on Friday and started the internship on Monday. He completed his Internship and started his College Program and then got hired by Horticulture full time about three weeks later. He worked for them almost two years before he left to go to grad school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!