summerfiled suites by Wyndam

friendlycanuck

Earning My Ears
Hi
I am wondering if anyone has stayed at the summerfield suites in LBV...would like some input please.....location, hotel, etc.
Thanks a bunch :confused:

I'd do a search on this hotel...there's been a ton of positive reviews. They are in a good location behind the Crossroads shopping ctr. and you can usually find some good rates there. We stayed at the new Marrriott Res. Inn down the st from summerfield in a 2 br, which was very nice.

Hi Friendly! Haven't stayed there yet but have read lots of positive reviews. When are you going? We will be there 11/15 - 11/24 and I'll let you know how it was. Got a good rate of $68.90/night from Hotel Kingdom so I think we did okay!

Hi Brookazzis

We have ressies for a 2 bedroom suite for Dec 3 -Dec 8....called hotel directly and got a price of $79.00 with wyndam by request # (through reservation services) Hotelkigdom was 86.00 I believe. I have requested a poolside room....(fingers crossed) It would be great to hear how you enjoyed your stay!! I also have been looking at hotel royal plaza and got a great rate there....advantage would be the great location and being able to walk to DD, yet a 2 bedroom suite with kitchenette sounds appealing too (at the summerfield suites)....I hear it is very close to crossroads and restraunts?? I also like the idea of the summerfield being quite a small hotel ( approx. 130 suites I think) Hard to make up my mind....Have a Great Trip!!! :D

We stayed there this past February and loved it!!! The location was excellent, and we thought the hotel was very nice. The free breakfast was a big plus too! I paid $40 a night for a 1 bedroom throught Priceline, the rate you are quoting for a 2 bedroom is great! Have a great time!

WE HAVE STAYED AT THE LBV LOCATION A FEW TIMES AND LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!
COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST CANNOT BE BEAT AND THE SUITES WE HAVE HAD
ARE ALWAYS LARGE. VERY CLEAN AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE POOL. THERE IS
A FULL SIZE FRIDGE AND A REG. STOVE AND DISHWASHER AND A TOASTER FOR
THOSE TIMES YOU MIGHT WANT TO BRING SOME OF YOUR BREAKFAST BACK TO YOUR
ROOM. THE RATES ARE USUALLY REASONABLE AND YOU CAN BE AT DOWNTOWN DISNEY
IN 3 OR 4 MINUTES. HAVE LOTS OF RESTAURANTS BETWEEN THERE AND DD. WE REALLY ENJOY THIS HOTEL. EVEN STAYED AT THE THE OTHER ONE NEAR UNIVERSAL BUT PREFER THE LBV
LOCATION. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter