Sunscreen Stick

SnackyStacky

DIS Veteran
I was at Target the other night (GOD I love Target) and they had Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Stick on clearance. $3.80 marked down from $6 I believe.

It is GREAT!!! It works well (for me at least). I used it on my nose, cheeks, and neck instead of normal sunscreen because it always makes my face greasy. It is also VERY water resistant and VERY sweat resistant. (The label doesn't kid!) It can also be used as a quick reapply for arms and legs in the parks instead of lugging around a bottle of traditional sunscreen.

It also came with sunscreen lip balm that smells like bananas.

Both products are SPF 30, and work great!

Those sport sticks are great. I found one at Dollar Tree called "Coppertone for Anglers SPF30." It has a fish on the tube (it's apparently aimed at fishermen!) and is non-greasy, stays on all day and a nice small size to pack, about the size of a roll of quarters. And the price was great, only a dollar.

I think they're great too! We used them for our trip in June & no one got sun burned. They are lighter weight & take up much less room in your suitcase & fanny pack.

Great tip! I am a fair skinned, freckled redhead, and SPF protection is very important to me. I especially like that it is described as non-greasy, and highly portable (fantastic as I tend to reapply every hour or two).

:earsgirl: Krissy

I, too, love these sunlock sticks but I use them all year long. On the way to the park or the beach, the kids (7,5, and 2) can put it on their faces themselves-which they tolerate a lot better than Mom doing it.

Also, in the winter, when they get a cold and their little faces get all red and dry from tissues, the sunblock stick works wonders. You can use it as a lip balm so you don't have to carry something else around with you.

Coppertone (I think) makes one that is purple but dries clear. These things are great!

Susan

We got a coppertone stick and they are nice. But after being out in the sun all day at the pool, it got really hot! It burned my daughter's face and it was thick and wouldn't wipe off...so keep em cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter