"Super 8 Hotel" or "Quality Inn" ???

chach

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure where to post this question?

I'm looking at "Super 8 Hotel" or "Quality Inn"....

We are spending a few days next week in the Winter Haven area so that we can go to Cypress Gardens and a few other attractions. I was looking for location (both are within 5 miles of Cypress Gardens), a continental breakfast and wireless internet. Both resorts have these features. Has anyone stayed at either? Are the continental breakfast similiar? Any advice would help..
thanks

Have you checked tripadvisor.com for reviews? I don't always agree with what I read there, but it's a good place to get an idea of the quality.

Sheila

I checked tripadvisor soon after I posted this and they had 5 reviews for "super 8 Hotel". They were all terrible reviews. So, now I'm trying
to decide between Quality Inn and Best Western?

I have never had a decent stay at any super 8... I have stayed at them with my son's baseball team years ago.. they all were dirty! Quality Inn's at least you have a chance of getting a decent room. Best Western I think would be your best bet...
forget the super 8's....

Thanks for the advice.
We are on our 3rd night at the Quality Inn and having
a good time. The place is clean and very nice so far.

Thanks for the advice.
We are on our 3rd night at the Quality Inn and having
a good time. The place is clean and very nice so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter