Super Soap crowds

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Without realizing it I made plans for SS weekend for just myself and two dd's (6 & 8). Plane fare was reasonable, school dates work (two teacher days and Veterans Day!) and to top it off a great AP rate. Just now I realized that it is Super Soap as well as Food N Winer and I think a golf tournament. WHAT HAVE I DONE!! LOL

Ok - even a crowded day at WDW is better than a school/work day but is ther eanyone who has gone this weekend and has advice?

I figure I can hit MGM thurs or mon and avoid the soaps - plan on Epcot most evenings as we love Epcot and food & wine with MK and AK in the morning/daytime.

How are the crowds at the other parks and resorts and any hints?? TIA

TJ

I'm right with you, going Nov. 5-12. And I just found out its NJ's Teacher Conv. at that time also. I'm hoping everyone is so busy with Susan Lucci and not be on any of the rides.......................:p

Yes, MGM will be crowded, but, only for us Soap people!;) Crowds will be controlled, and lines will be short for the rides, but not to see La-Lucci and crew!;) However, MK will be crowded to the gills on Sat, and Sunday!:o

thanks poobear - do you go every year? I guess we will avoid MK over the weekend as well as MGM - maybe sneak in at opening and get out when the crowds arrive.

How do you think this busy Nov weekend would comare to April vacation week or late August?

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter