SuperBowl Champion Is...

Who Is Gonna Win It?

• Packers

• Giants

• Chargers

• Patriots

Results are only viewable after voting.
Saints sucked this year anyway. Can you say Bye Bye Chargers?

What the heck, why is everyone hating the Packers?

Youngest team in the league, just you wait.

First of all, id like to say to use appropriate language here. Second of all, the Saints lost 2 running backs and still almost made the playoffs. And we're hating the Packers cuz u and that other guy are so annoying about them.

PS i only chose the chargers because i hate all the other teams

First of all, id like to say to use appropriate language here. Second of all, the Saints lost 2 running backs and still almost made the playoffs. And we're hating the Packers cuz u and that other guy are so annoying about them.

PS i only chose the chargers because i hate all the other teams

Maybe we just love are team? If it was unappropriate it would have been deleted so dont worry about it.
The Saints are not good either so dont be hatin'

Ill stop if you stop dissing the Saints. I dont see the packers or giants or ANYBODY doing better than 7-9 if they lose 2 running backs.

WHy would the giants be mediocre if they are in the superbowl?? ANDD , Why would they be mediocre if they are going to win?? GO GIANTS :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter