Superheros autographs and other Universal?

H

hallie

Can you get autographs from any of the superheros at Universal and who is there? Which park has more? Also are there places to meet Spongbob and all the Nick toon guys?

We were thinking of going to Universal for a day or 2 this August because my 5 year old loves all the super heros and Nick toons. Is there a special site that has a lot of info about discounts at the hotels there? If we go I'd like to stay on site to take advantage of the FOTL pass, it sounds cool.

Thanks!!!

Hey there,

At IOA's Marvel Superhero Island, you'll find Spider-Man, Capt. America, Wolverine, Rogue, Storm, Green Goblin, and Doctor Doom... did I miss any? Yup, they'll sign autographs, take pics, etc.

Spongebob, the Rugrats, Scooby & Shaggy, etc., usually hang out by the main gate/Universal store, close to the Nickelodeon entrance, and also at KidZone.

Check out this site for others: http://argo668.tripod.com/palm/uo-charlocations.html

Have a good time on your trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter