Superstar Character Breakfast @ Cafe La Bamba - full review with pics

I would cancel ohana adr in a heart beat for UO character breakfast

So much different totally!

Thank you for your opinion!! My kids love Spongebob and Minions, so I thought this would be a really nice surprise!!!

They will love it

The characters spend a lot of time with the guests at this breakfast

Glad we booked this for our upcoming december trip.
We are more than happy to pay whatever price.
Great review, and ill be probably more excited than my 6yr old daughter when i meet Spongebob haha.

I just made my reservation for Dec 1. Is it normal that the earliest time they would have is 9am? I was hoping for an 8am reservation like OP. :)

Times change for different dates

Send guest services an email and ask about booking times

There was a time period before that had character bookings before the park opened

Do not know if they do that for all dates

Times change for different dates

Send guest services an email and ask about booking times

There was a time period before that had character bookings before the park opened

Do not know if they do that for all dates
Thank you so much!!! I was thinking it might be because it was still in December that they did not have this available but I will check with guest services.

So check a few times in the future as things so get added based on need

Once they have character staff in place, UO will know if breakfast times can be advertised

Guest services can help you but they might say it is too early to know yet

If that happens, contact them again at a later date

I booked ours later, 10:30 am ish. Nice as it wasn't crowded at all (no line to get in, when we walked past earlier in day there was).

Gave us an opportunity to hit up HP first. Then, we got lots of face time with the characters. Food was still replenished too.

I booked ours later, 10:30 am ish. Nice as it wasn't crowded at all (no line to get in, when we walked past earlier in day there was).

Gave us an opportunity to hit up HP first. Then, we got lots of face time with the characters. Food was still replenished too.
Great to know, I might move ours a little later too just to be able to go to HP first...

I am getting the meal plan, is this included as a sit down meal? I know Disney includes their's on the meal plan. I am going solo and would be interested in doing the character breakfast for the novelty of it and the preferred viewing for the parade.

Check the list of eateries that honor the meal plan

To get an official answer, send an email to guest services if character
breakfast is included in your prepaid mail plan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter