Surf's Up! with Chip and Dale Menu Options

gsarmedic

Earning My Ears
My kids are picky eaters and I was wondering if anyone could post what the food options are for the Surf's Up! with Chip and Dale pool party.

Want to know in case I need to feed them something before hand.

If possible, can you snap a pic with your phone and post the images as well? I think pics are always helpful for people.

I don't know about the menu but no pics since adults aren't allowed in the club during the activity.

Here is a reponse to an email I sent to Aulani with regard to the food for both of the Premium Childrens activities:

Surf's Up with Chip & Dale...

The "theme" is the "surf" decor. And the buffet is your tuypical "kid fare": chicken strips, peperroni pizza, mac and cheese, fresh veggies, and a dessert....Available on Sundays and Wednesdays from 530pm-830pm. $79 per child.*

Fish are Friends

The activity is for children only. And the lunches are again, typical "kid fare": sandwiches, chips, fresh veggies and fruit...Available on Monday and Fridays from 11am-2pm. $69 per child.*

*Prices subject to change without notice.

(Just posting in case others are still searching for this info. The email conversation was from this past June 2013, so slightly old.)

Is the club closed to those not participating in the activity?

No, the clubs are open during all premium (paid) and special experiences (like stitch space goo, volcanoe thing, etc). They give kids that are signed up for that a special wristband and then they pull them into the classroom to meet when it starts. My kids didn't always do the same activity as one another:)

I don't know about the menu but no pics since adults aren't allowed in the club during the activity.

Correct about no adults in the clubs:)

Wanted to let the op know that there is photography during all kids premium (paid and non paid) activities. Photopass comes in and takes pics. Afterwards, go to the photopass desk and tell them the time your child did the activity and they can add all pics from that activity to your account.

We got great pics of our kids this way!

My kids didn't do this particular activity so ok pics to share though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter