• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sushi at Calif Grill?

ReallyFunMom

DIS Veteran
I thought this was excluded as an appetizer but just read a review that referenced it being included. Anyone else have experience with sushi at CG on DDP? I would be shocked to be able to order a $22 appetizer!

When I ate there in September all sushi was included apart from Yoshis deluxe platter which you could have as an entree. I had the Big Bang roll for an appetiser which was around $20 and it was delicious. I hope nothings changed since then.

Just came back - the CG was great. We had the regulary Californit Rolls for and app and also something similar called Snake in the Grass. They were all included in the DDP. Whatevers on the menu is available to you regardless of the price. They break it up by app, entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage, not by monetary value. It's worth it!! Enjoy :)

We too had the Snake in The Grass sushi roll last Sept.(DDP) and after eating it honestly, I was almost too full to eat my meal. If we go this time I think we are going to have to share. I don't like feeling that stuffed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter