SW - Fireworks

dreamer

Mouseketeer
Please describe the fireworks that take place at SeaWorld. We might plan on going on a day that fireworks are scheduled. Are they anything like MK fireworks or Illuminations? Thanks:jester:

Sea World fireworks aren't like WDW's. There's lots of fireworks that go up and an island that has a laser show.

Thank you Barry for your reply. However, I can't tell if you consider these a good firework show. Do you need to get seating in a stadium or can you watch the show from many areas? Thanks for any info...:jester:

To see tha laser part of the show, you need to be seated in the stadium. They used to have a clip of the Clydesdales projected on water that was pretty neat also. I can't compare it to Disney though as we haven't been there for a few years...

I think he means how much fireworks do they have.
A few years ago, it seemed like most shows (in general) had a few elements in the sky at the same time. But lately, it's one at a time while the music plays. This happens at a local park down the street from me, and also seemed to be the case at SWF for their show.
In my case, I went on July 4th, and they had two shows with the Orlando Philharmonic playing live. There we're some songs where fireworks didn't even go off. Most of the time, it was one element, after another. The finale was about 30 seconds with a nice display, but it was quick.
I'd have to say they're not going all out on the fireworks since they have so many shows to do. It's all computer controlled, and they have a laser show going at the same time.
It's worth seeing, you'll walk away saying it was good, but you won't go away saying "wow" if you're a fireworks fan.
The other alternative is to go see a big display by a major company. Only problem here is fighting the crowd to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter