SW Xmas in July-Sale Ends 7/31/18 Including Xmas Upgrades

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Sea World Orlando has announced Xmas in July sale pricing. Offers subject to availability and prices good thru 7/31/18.

https://seaworld.com/orlando/special-offers/christmas-in-july/?utm_source=Silverpop&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=SW-12016-Christmas In July 2018 - Domestic-R1 - 00729353 (Confirmed)&utm_content=DIGITAL&xtor=-[SW-12016-Christmas In July 2018 - Domestic-R1 - 00729353 (Confirmed)]--[story2_1]-&bxid=[MjMxODg1Njc0ODUyS0]--&spMailingID=13937393&spUserID=MjMxODg1Njc0ODUyS0&spJobID=1442146405&spReportId=MTQ0MjE0NjQwNQS2

Xmas Upgrades, Reserved Show Seating:

Three DIFFERENT itineraries $20 pp

Celebrate the season with reserved seating to our most popular Christmas shows. Please carefully review details for specific show time

Example: Itinerary 1 is available for the following dates: Nov. 17,18,23,24,25, Dec. 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23 and 24
  • checkbox.ashx
    Show Times for Itinerary 1 are: O Wondrous Night: 5:30, Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas 6:45, Winter Wonderland on Ice 7:45, Shamu Christmas Miracles 8:45
Priority Access to Meet-and-Greet Rudolph and Friends plus Santa Claus $24.99 pp
Limited Time Offer: Book early and save 30% when you reserve priority access to meet Rudolph and friends plus Santa Claus during SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Offer ends July 31, 2018.

• checkbox.ashx
    Priority access to meet-and-greet Rudolph and friends plus Santa Claus.
  • checkbox.ashx
    This purchase grants one priority access for a group of up to 5 people to meet Rudolph and friends plus Santa Claus during SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration.
  • checkbox.ashx
    Valid for one-time use at each location
Dine with Santa at Shamu® Stadium + Winter Wonderland on Ice Reserved Seating $28 adult, $14 child
Limited Time Offer: Book early and save 30%! Christmas memories are waiting to be made for you and your family at SeaWorld’s all-new Dine with Santa at Shamu® Stadium. Enjoy a warm-hearted experience and meet Santa Claus. Your dine features a taste-tempting menu of traditional holiday favorites and delicious desserts. Plus, you’ll receive reserved seating to Winter Wonderland on Ice. Offer ends July 31, 2018.

Single Park Ticket for $59
Limited Time Offer: Save more than 40% with advance purchase!
Enjoy one visit to SeaWorld Orlando by September 30, 2018. Offer ends July 31, 2018.

Two Park Ticket for $49.99 per Park
Enjoy two visits at any combination of our theme parks: SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island.

Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim $179
Book by July 31 for visitation August through February and save up to $200 with this limited time offer. Enjoy all the benefits of a Day Resort package plus the interactive Dolphin Swim experience.

Hotel Packages featuring 3rd Night Free
Take advantage of this limited time offer at select hotels when you book a SeaWorld Hotel Package from Nov. 15 – Dec. 25. Plus enjoy benefits like front line access to rides, reserved seating to shows, complimentary transportation, and more.

Dolphin Encounter + Feeding
dolphin-encounter-380x237px.ashx
$14 pp
See how we care for our dolphins, participate in a training session, then touch and feed a dolphin on this approximately 15-minute program at SeaWorld. Please see for additional information.

• checkbox.ashx
    Learn how our animal team takes care of these amazing mammals.
  • checkbox.ashx
    Opportunity to have your picture taken while touching and feeding dolphins.
  • checkbox.ashx
    The total experience lasts about 15 minutes with an approximately 3-5 minute dolphin interaction.
Ultimate VIP Tour without Admission
private-vip-tour-380x237px.ashx
$280
Want to experience it all? The 8-hour Ultimate VIP Tour is a must for animal lovers. From fine-dining and reserved seats at our most popular shows, to front-of-line ride privileges and unforgettable up-close encounters with some of the sea’s most amazing animals, this tour is the ultimate SeaWorld has to offer.
checkbox.ashx
Minimum party size of 2 Guests required.

Saw that this morning. When I told my Wife she said "I don't really need to go back there." :fish:We had a great time in 2016.

Thanks so much! Usually you could not purchase the reserved Christmas seating until much closer and I would not have even though to look this soon. So glad I saw this and could get that done.

Do you really need reserved seating for Christmas shows?
Going 16-22?

We feel it is worth it and always purchase it. Some of the shows are very popular and this way we are guaranteed a seat and there is a special reserved section so you get a great spot.

Does anyone know if the seating at Christmas shows is one of the hotel partner benefits or only the signature show seating?

Does anyone know if the seating at Christmas shows is one of the hotel partner benefits or only the signature show seating?

No. The holiday show seating is separate (hotel benefits is only for the day shows)

Does anyone know when the holiday Dining/reserved seating will go on sale to the public? Checking my confirmation from last year (dining w Rudolph - the fireside feast was so much better by the way) and I booked it last week of august

Thanks !

I booked the holiday show seating in July and thought the dining was available then as well.

I believe it was but just for the presale/special - it's available now again, but looks to be only with the reserved seating package ( winter wonderland on ice ) - looking to book just the dining ( dine with santa) if anyone has a link - thanks !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter