Of course she also eats it all too :P
Just a minor detail between the two ladies... I keep hoping Gwen will get more adventerous the more she helps cooks. We will see.

This year we had an appetizer throw down. Casey made Ahi Sushi cups and for the win!
Looks delish!!!!

Are you sure Andy is related to them :confused3
Sometimes I wonder myself.

For some reason in my head I thought they wouldn't allow food in there so we'd never done it. Will add this to the Saucier spots we steal :earsboy:
I think you used to not be able to but they changed it awhile ago and It is great!

heir savory ones are so much better than the sweet so really hoping Disney does this right
Fingers crossed. I mean it's disney so they won't be the best ever but they can do them a solid good! And I would have to assume they would do both savory and sweet.

It was so wonderful to spend time with you all again. We of course love you and Andy but especially love the girls being able to spend time together. Hopefully 2021 will bring us some more. Happy New Year!
Thanks! Happy New Year to you as well!!! I do want to do a day trip down to DC at some point.... one day!

I do want to do a day trip down to DC at some point.... one day!
Why stop at a day? Know a great Air B&B that accepts payments in the form of alcohol :D We definitely want to get up to Philly too. I haven't been since I was a kid and want to get Casey up there to see some of the historical stuff before she is too old to refuse.

Catching back up now that Disney memories feel fun instead of sad. Maybe that's one of the vaccine side effects...

Your trip sounds like a ton of fun, although it must have been frustrating trying to coordinate with family who was moving at a very different pace. You want to spend quality time together, but not end up annoyed with each other about how you want things to go.

How cool that you got a CL upgrade!! Those rooms are technically all 4 person at YC, so there's no chance of that happening for our crew there. It looks really nice. I am totally on board with you making a meal of the evening snacks. Pulled pork, mac and cheese, and rolls is plenty for a meal, especially considering how many Disney snacks there are to enjoy in the parks!!

Catching back up now that Disney memories feel fun instead of sad.
So, true! The fog is slowly lifting. SLOWLY.

Your trip sounds like a ton of fun, although it must have been frustrating trying to coordinate with family who was moving at a very different pace. You want to spend quality time together, but not end up annoyed with each other about how you want things to go.
About half way through the week, I was so glad we didn't change more of our plans to fit with them. It really would have made the whole week WAY worse.

Those rooms are technically all 4 person at YC, so there's no chance of that happening for our crew there.
Really! That is a bummer! One of the reasons we like those rooms, is the sleeper sofa. Morgan and Gwen don't like sleeping together anymore. They do it when they can but they would perfer not to. I think at this point I will have to book the Caribean Beach rooms with the 5th Sleeper.

Really! That is a bummer! One of the reasons we like those rooms, is the sleeper sofa. Morgan and Gwen don't like sleeping together anymore. They do it when they can but they would perfer not to. I think at this point I will have to book the Caribean Beach rooms with the 5th Sleeper.

Yeah, it's weird. The regular YC rooms are 5 person, but they made the club level 4s when they did the most recent round of updates. I don't know why, as I thought those rooms were the same physical layout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!