Swimming with pigs

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
Hello I was wondering if anyone was able to book this excursion on Royal Caribbean. I’ve been able to find information where you can do it on Norwegian cruise line, but I would think since they’re islands but up against each other we would be able to do it on royal Caribbean can someone please advise thank you

It would help if you said what port. Have you looked to see if its available from a third party? Would probably be cheaper also.

On my upcoming cruise it's showing as an excursion in Nassau. I've seen in some RCCL groups it's mentioned as an excursion on Coco Cay as well.

I have a couple different friends who have swam with the pigs.

Their recommendation is to make sure you are in the first group if possible. You are feeding the pigs in the water and the pigs are very much what goes in must come out.

The later groups that go in the water with the pigs are very much dodging pig excrement in the water.

I have a couple different friends who have swam with the pigs.

Their recommendation is to make sure you are in the first group if possible. You are feeding the pigs in the water and the pigs are very much what goes in must come out.

The later groups that go in the water with the pigs are very much dodging pig excrement in the water.

Thanks all for the information especially going first lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter