Switching hotels questions..

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
We are going to be staying at HRH for a few days then we are heading over to BCV at Disney. My questions is if we check out on Sunday but still want to do Universal that day is there anyway to have our luggage brought to the Disney hotel? if this is in the wrong place I apologize..

I would just have the hard rock hold luggage. When u are done for the day pick it up and head over to disney

We are going to be staying at HRH for a few days then we are heading over to BCV at Disney. My questions is if we check out on Sunday but still want to do Universal that day is there anyway to have our luggage brought to the Disney hotel? if this is in the wrong place I apologize..

Thank you, didn't know they can do that.

Yup, we do this all the time. They’ll hold it on checkin day as well if your room isn’t ready yet.

Sorry to piggyback....what about a split stay at two Universal hotels? Would they move the bags to the second hotel or would we need to do that?

I just contacted the hard rock. We are switching from cabana bay to hard rock. They said they would arrange for our luggage to be transfers and check in later in day.
Or use complimentary car service with our luggage in the morning.
Think we will go for the latter since we need those express passes!

I just contacted the hard rock. We are switching from cabana bay to hard rock. They said they would arrange for our luggage to be transfers and check in later in day.
Or use complimentary car service with our luggage in the morning.
Think we will go for the latter since we need those express passes!
Interesting, I asked about this when we transferred to PBR from CBR, they said we would have to pay $12.5 to use the car service. :(

Interesting, I asked about this when we transferred to PBR from CBR, they said we would have to pay $12.5 to use the car service. :(

That is interesting. I just checked uber and right now it was $6 or $10 depending on the size car.

They didn't have car service for us when we switched from Cabana Bay to Royal Pacific either.

Sorry for the false info.
I responded to the email and inquired how I would get the complimentary transportation. Another person responded saying it was a mistake and that I would have to go to sapphire falls to get free transportation Not available at cabana bay
We will just uber
We are paying $250 for a night at cabana bay and $650 a night for 4 nights at the hard rock What’s another $10??? Lol. Kinda stinks though. Oh well!

That is interesting. I just checked uber and right now it was $6 or $10 depending on the size car.
Yep and that is why we would have gone with Uber instead of a hotel shuttle if we were going with that route. Instead we ended up taking the shuttle to City Walk and then walking to the water taxi. Took just a bit longer and required us to get through security with our luggage, but it wasn't too bad.

Yep and that is why we would have gone with Uber instead of a hotel shuttle if we were going with that route. Instead we ended up taking the shuttle to City Walk and then walking to the water taxi. Took just a bit longer and required us to get through security with our luggage, but it wasn't too bad.

They did say they would transfer luggage at no charge. Just not people. Seems very odd to me! We won’t be checking in until midnight or so and want to get up early to get to the parks so I think we will just uber. Maybe I should have booked elsewhere closer to the airport and ubered straight to the hard rock. Oh well live an learn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!