Syl's Online Journal

saskewjr

Earning My Ears
Okay... I just found these journals today and I'm excited to begin my own! I am starting Atkins and my weight loss goal is 60 pounds (once I hit that mark, I'll see where I want to go next). I really never cared about my weight until I went to Bush Gardens Tampa a couple years ago and I held up the Gwazi tiger rollercoaster because I couldn't put on the dag gum seat belt by myself. I thought, "I ain't THAT big, am I??" Well, ever since then I've become more and more self conscious about my weight. When I went to the doctor recently because of headaches and he put me on HGTV (i mean HCTZ) to bring my BP down I knew that I needed TO DO something about my weight. I had a friend (Beth) that did a combination of Atkins, Body for Life, and diving and lost a H**L of a lot a weight. I excersised with her a couple of times, but I wasn't as consistent. Now, since my life depends on me changing my lifestyle, I am willing to do whatever I need to do.

I weighed myself on Feb 29 and was 300 even. After starting Atkins on March 2, I've lost 10 pounds. Not too impressive, because I've lost 10 lbs and gained it back in a week. 'Impressive' to me is 25 plus and keeping it off! I'll keep writing to log my progress.

Supplements - Basic 3, Dieter's Advantage, and Essential Oils. If I get into a 'plateau', I'll try the Accel pills. I got this '14 day Starter Pak' at Wal-Mart for 20 bucks with all of these products.

I took pictures too --- but I ain't ready to show those yet! (LOL!)...

Here's to good health!

10 lbs already! You're off to a great start!!!! You've got a great attitude towards your weight loss! Can't wait to see those pounds start flying off!

Desireé

:wave: Hi Syl,
Welcome to Wish and journaling. 10 pounds since March 2 is fantatstic :D !! You sound like you are off to a great start :D .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter