T-shirt for Pal Mickey

Olaf

DIS Cast Member
Just got back from a week at BCV and sat down to read "Vacation Magic". It states that we should have received a voucher to purchase a DVC t-shirt for Pal Mickey. I went through everything in our package, and there was no voucher. I didn't hear about this until I got home, or I'd have asked about it while there. Any ideas on how I could get one?

We too did not get a voucher enclosed when we were at the BCV last week. I'm glad you brought up the subject, I forgot about it, but am seriously thinking of getting a Pal Mickey when we go in August.

I hope someone here can help.

Bobbi :flower:

I was at SSR a few weeks ago and received the voucher in my packet. When I went to purchase Pal Mickey at the gift shop they didn't have any of the DVC shirts. I said I would just wait because I was coming back in a couple of weeks (Memorial Day weekend). When we checked in this time we did not receive a voucher in our packet and of course I had forgotten the one I previously received. Went to the gift shop and asked if they had the DVC shirt and she said they did. I explained I did not get a voucher when I checked in and she said that was ok as long as I had my DVC card to show that I was a member she would give me the shirt with the purchase of the Pal Mickey. I used the excuse I was buying the Pal Mickey for my grandkids but I have to admit I really enjoyed having him for myself. :teeth:

Carol

Carol, I'm glad to read that you enjoyed yours, it would be for me to share with whomever came with us. We're having lots of company on our next trips, and I think a Pal Mickey would be fun to have. My friends already think I'm over the edge with WDW.

Bobbi :flower:

They also have a special offer for Annual Passholders. Here's the short version of our extremely long Pal Mickey story.

I remembered reading something in the Mickey Monitor about a special AP holder shirt for PM. But I didn't have MM with me or Internet access, so I asked one of the clerks at a store in Epcot if she knew the details. She confirmed that there is a special item for AP holders, and that all you needed to do was to buy PM and then show your receipt at the Camera Center to get the shirt. This conversation was probably on 5/2 or 5/3.

We didn't buy PM at that time, but later in the day or the following day DW went to the Boardwalk gift shop by herself and returned with PM.

We then spent the next 3 days trying to chase down this elusive free tee shirt. Asked at several locations at the Magic Kingdom, including its Camera Center, and nobody knew anything about it. Finally a CM at City Hall claimed that the camera center WAS the right place to get the shirt. We went there and delt with another CM. He confirmed that they had the shirts, but that we should have actually received one when we first bought PM--there is no centralized distribution point, rather all stores should have them. :confused3

Finally we walked out with our shirt, which is about the tiniest piece of cloth I have ever seen, and has yet to even be opened. :rotfl2:

Would have been nice to know about the DVC offer, too. We were there on 5/5, but didn't receive any notice at check-in either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter