Table service at Saratoga Springs!

:bounce: I think that is great! I think this has been broached but I'd like them to use the old theater there to perhaps have new dinner show! No doubt that WDW could use one. The others fill up w/o a problem. It is a shame to let it sit there going un-used. Hey they can show old Disney Movies and cartoons while serving Light fare as well. :banana: :cool1:

magicmouse2 said:
I still want to know if the pool table will still be there. We are going end of April 06. :confused3

Good point, I also enjoy getting my butt kicked at pool occasionally! :rotfl: We'll be there end of April - early May '06 as well, can't wait!! :goodvibes

Charlotte

mark&sue said:
Are they taking ADRs? Surely with so many people interested in this option they may get booked up quickly on busy weeks??

1) The sit-down in Turf Club is first-come-first-served.
2) Not even a gost or hostess.
3) No ADR's.
4) Maybe, the new restaurant next year will have ADR's.

I think this will be great! We really enjoy the area now.

I also want to know - will the pool table remain - anyone?

Yay! We'll be staying there in Dec of 2006 - I'll be looking forward to seeing the changes - we only went there to check out the lobby/pool and construction design, etc on our last visit before we purchased and I've been in the camp that thought all DVC's should have a sit down full service restaurant. Also glad to hear they will be putting another pool in (per another thread...) :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter