Take Out at Homecoming???

Erica Ladd

DIS Veteran
DH and I have a trip in December but I haven’t been able to snag reservations for Homecoming even with alerts. We only have one chance to go to DS. Will they let us get to go food? Also it’s our first time there - do I risk spoiling the experience by not dining in?

They take walk-ups - and actually hold lots of their tables for walk-ups - so I would just go and eat on site. With their new expanded patio, they have even more seating available. The most we've waited is 25 minutes (party of 6) and they text you so you can wander and shop while you wait.

I don’t know if it’s open yet, but they did offer a quick service menu at the Shine bar that had some of the menu items. It may be open by the time you visit. They had chicken and pork sandwiches and fries for sure, and I think there were some other offerings.

I don’t know if it’s open yet, but they did offer a quick service menu at the Shine bar that had some of the menu items. It may be open by the time you visit. They had chicken and pork sandwiches and fries for sure, and I think there were some other offerings.

That’s the bar attached to the restaurant? We’d love that - I’m really interested in their chicken thigh biscuits!!

It is the bar attached the restaurant. I know they were doing refurbishments and adding more outdoor seated space, so I am not sure what food offerings are available yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter