Taking Baby Steps ~ Comments welcome

not-too-old4fun

Mouseketeer
What a great site this is. :thumbsup2 I've never had an online journal so this will be interesting.

I'm approaching 40 and I've also been struggling with weight loss forever. I swear, when I die, my tombstone will read something like: Spent the last 60 years of her life on a diet.

I'm considering WW. I've never joined before except for online and that was a flop. I'm also guilty of paying a monthly fee to the local gym.... just because. I just need to get my butt there and use what I'm paying for.

I have 6 months to get back on track. I have at least 25 pounds to lose and I'm hoping to do it before our Disney trip in April. 6 months should be plenty of time to do something with myself.

I'm thinking tomorrow will be day 1 for a new and healthy me. :yay:

I will look into what WW is all about but until then, I'll try to make better choices.

Baby steps.....

Welcome and congrats on making changes to be a healthier you!

I find the journal helps soooo much--it gives me some accountability but I don't have to feel embarassed if I screw up--everyone has their days :)

Keep us posted!

Welcome to the DIS!! And congrats on taking a stand with yourself. Six months is absolutely enough time to get into a healthy lifestyle and for it to be a habit. :thumbsup2

Keep on journaling!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter