Target toy clearance

MrsCobraBubbles

Life's too short to wear pants all the time
I was at Target today and they are clearing out the toy section (in preparation for the new Christmas toys) and there are some good deals. Hatchimals Glittering Garden are half-off, $29.--something. Fingerlings (the old ones that don't have the little mini friend in the package) were $7.--something. Antsy pants building kits and most of the accessories were half-off. Almost all the summer stuff that is in the toy aisle was half-off or more--I bought the kids a set of 3 edible bubbles for $2.40-something and they've been playing with them all day. I found some good deals and stocked up for Christmas, just wanted to let you all know :)

Oh thanks! Mine had nothing last week when I went so maybe I will make a trip tomorrow. I keep seeing clearance at Target and Walmart on social media but have found nothing at my stores really. The antsy kits would be perfect if I can find some as I have a half dozen toddlers to shop for lol.

They always clearance toys in July and January so there may not be any left at some stores. Though summer type stuff, swimming etc are most likely getting marked down due to the change in season.

My Target did have seasonal items and some toys mixed together. They had some Antsy Pantsy items, but just the kits, so with the starter pack it was more than I would spend on a play tent/house etc. I did find Garmin golf devices mixed in (maybe someone hid them there?) for 50% off which was a good deal. They had some workbenches for toddlers/pre-schoolers for 70% which was the best I found. I ended up picking up a ferry boat with cars toy and some small plastic boats for the baby pool for next summer.

I did better at my local Barnes and Noble which had a good 50% off clearance section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter