Taste of Epcot's International Festival of the Holidays

Thanks! I did and it said no performances which was weird. Clearly I’m doing it wrong.

I tried looking up times on the website tonight so I could add them to My Plans. There were no times. The app only has times for the current day, and I can’t find a way to add showtimes to My Plans anymore. So it’s not just you! I ended up typing out a note but I’m going to check tomorrow to ensure the times are the same.

I tried looking up times on the website tonight so I could add them to My Plans. There were no times. The app only has times for the current day, and I can’t find a way to add showtimes to My Plans anymore. So it’s not just you! I ended up typing out a note but I’m going to check tomorrow to ensure the times are the same.
How odd! I’ll keep checking too.

Anyone know the route the characters take? Wondering about the least crowded spot to watch- WAY too many people here today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!