Taste of Tuscany 9/08

BandR

Earning My Ears
My Fiance and I have just booked the Taste of Tuscany tour 9/17/08-9/23/08 for our Honeymoon. We also booked the 2 pre-days so we will be flying in on the 15th. :cool1:

Anyone else on this trip or has anyone taken this tour that can give some feedback on how it is?

:)

We are booked on the Taste of Tuscany trip for 9/17 thru 9/23 also......and looking very much forward to it. This is my sister's 50th birthday present to herself & she invited me to come along with her & her 13 year old son.
We will actually be in Rome on the day of her 50th birthday, which will be a dream come true for her & should be lots of fun!
We were wondering if there will be any other teenagers on this trip. Since it is family oriented, we figure the chances are good, but would like to hear from anyone going with kids.

Mehitable

We are doing the viva italia trip with our 3 kids. I was able to find out how many other kids are going on our tour by going to the ABD web site and going to the contact us section. I sent an email and they called me back a few days later to tell me there are 11 kids that are in the same age range as my children on the trip(5-11 years old). Only 52 more days until we leave.:banana: :banana:

Mamadis,
Thank you for that suggestion. I did just that & ABD called me, like you said.
Unfortunately our trip is only one third booked so far & there are no other kids listed. But there is still time. So, hopefully by Sept. there will be at least a few other kids on the trip with us.
Thanks for your help.....and enjoy YOUR trip!!

Magnificent. Exceeded our expectations in every way. Met the most amazing people. Had the greatest guides. Very, very well taken care of.

Great choice for the honeymoon - congratulations.

If you have any specific questions, please post away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter