• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taxi?

mouselover147

Earning My Ears
Sorry.....Know this question has been asked a million times.... For 4 adults is it cheaper to take a taxi to the hotel (10 miles from the airport on International Dr.) or use a limo service?

We have done it both ways and found that a towncar is cheaper. We normally use Happy Limo, but we did a taxi once because we did an unplanned stop at WDW before heading to the airport & stored our luggage at Port Orleans. The taxi cost was more, but since we hadn't planned it in advance, that was our quickest option.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Just so you know I-Dr is more then 10 miles form oia, a taxi rate is $38.00 one way a provate car can be hired for less check the web under disneytransportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter