Teens and Quad Rates

dizplanner

DIS Veteran
My son will 18 this summer and my daughter will be 16. Are there often other teens on these trips? Would one trip be better than another for having teens?

Also for the quad rate - this that for 4 people in one room or is it for two rooms or does it depend on the trip? I notice that on some trips the quad rate is less and others it is the same as the double rate.

We would need to go in June or July because of school. Would any of the trips be better than others during this time? Would there be any you would recommend not taking during this time?

HI dizplanner... Depends on what your teen is into. I'm going on the London/Paris trip with my 16 daughter. One of the reasons we chose London is because of Mary Poppins and the west end. My daughter loves theatre. For this reason, Paris was also ideal, as the Opera Garnier is there, which was the inspiration for Phantom! She has always loved Paris, and I've been promising to take her for awhile. Since we also love Disney, what better way to keep my promise! :Pinkbounc

Hi Dizplanner....

There are differences in the Adventures. Many of the hotels in Europe can not accommdate parties of four. Those are the ones where four people are charged as two doubles. There would be two rooms needed.

The Adventures that include hotels that can accommdate 4 people are charged as quads and are therefore lower priced due to only needing one room.

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter