Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Lots and lots of rain and wind. 48 degrees right now in Tennessee.

Last edited:
Snow last night, rain this morning, transitioning to freezing rain with current temp around 29. We have had one day in April where it hasnt snowed (and we have had it easy compared to North of us)

Dear Mother Nature: not sure what we did to irritate you, but please send spring to Wisconsin. Ice, Sleet, and blizzard Snow is not received well this wintry weekend. This is Wisconsin yesterday and more today. This picture is my brothers picture in Green Bay.

Attachments

• IMG_3188.JPG
    IMG_3188.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 3

Spent the weekend out in Lake George NY. Saturday was a nice day, high around 42, then came the snow sleet and Ice. Woke up this morning to go to Denny's and there was a 1/16 th. inche of ice on the car. Left out around 11:30 to come home, 4 accidents on the interstate from people driving to fast and sliding off the road. Got back home to rain, and no snow on the ground.

80* now at Ft. Wilderness, showers & 'very' breezy - 56* tonight.
Heavy rain this evening and night, then beautiful next few days. Has been perfect weather and temps this past week - the best we've experienced in years!

We were pretty lucky with the line of storms that came through Friday night. They showed the full impact on the news. The squall line extended from the Great Lakes down to Mexico. It looked like the southern states were getting it pretty bad. Glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

We are back down into the 20s tonight. The camper is in the driveway, plugged in. I'll run the water heater and the furnace tonight so I don't have to winterize again. Hopefully this will be the last night below freezing for a while.

j

Dear Mother Nature: not sure what we did to irritate you, but please send spring to Wisconsin. Ice, Sleet, and blizzard Snow is not received well this wintry weekend. This is Wisconsin yesterday and more today. This picture is my brothers picture in Green Bay.

So true! It's been snowing in our part of WI since Saturday - non-stop. We have 4-5 inches on the ground, and the bottom inch is ice. I started shoveling when I got home from church yesterday, and found all I was doing was clearing the snow off a sheet of ice - making matters worse. So, no shoveling for us. We are simply waiting for it to melt. Weather is supposed to start breaking (slowly), over the course of the week, then more and more seasonal as we approach May. I am thankful that we don't have the tornado damage of some areas down south, but I am SO over winter! :crazy:

30 and frost this morning in TN. We usually have our garden planted by the first week of April. Not this year!

39 and the snow has stopped. Still cold this weekend, mid to upper 40’s then warming up this coming week, 50-60 all week. NW Vermont.

Alabama has its spring football game tomorrow afternoon at 1pm. Should be a sunny blue sky day with a high of 77F.

I will need my shades. :cool2:

ED

Lots of rain moving in today. Yesterday was a great day. I'm sure @bama_ed enjoyed the A Day game, I had to watch on video from work.

Yesterday was a great day. I'm sure @bama_ed enjoyed the A Day game, I had to watch on video from work.

I was there, tiggerdad, along with 70k+ of my closest friends. And yes, it was beautiful. We missed you this year.

20180421_134445.jpg

Jalen didn't do anything to help himself yesterday. I think Saban's decision will be easy.

In related news, Tua's younger brother, Taulia (also a QB), committed to Alabama yesterday and will arrive in time for the 2019 season. With two Hawaiians on the team (or soon to be), Eli said on the radio broadcast that the Alabama football radio network of stations picked up an affiliate in Hawaii (Honolulu). http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2018/04/alabama_football_coming_to_rad.html

Roll Tide and I hope warm days and pleasant nights reach all of you very soon.

Bama Ed

91 for a high today. Giving 94 for Wednesday.

Forget spring, we've jumped on forward to summer.

Calling for Rain. What's worse is I have a "Work Detail" to do at the Hunting Club. (Ugh).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter