Tennis courts/ Ball Machine at Vero Beach??????????

garrett79

Love the Lodge BABY!!!!!!
Does anyone know if there are tennis courts and rental machines available at Vero Beach?

There are tennis courts at the resort located on the other side of AIA from the main building. I don't know what they are planning to do with them now that it has been decided to sell off the land on the other side of the road, but I have used them in the past. I am not sure if they have Ball Machines for rent. Maybe someone else might be able to fill you in on this one.

What do you need a ball machine for? Goofy only works the character brunch on Sunday, so any other time he will be available for a game.

I tried that - Goofy wilts after a few games - must be the suit. I have not heard of ball machines for rent, but they do offer something where you can "challenge the pro".

Donald:

I heard it was the beachfront land to the south of the resort that is up for sale, not the "hundred acre woods" across the street.

Hi,
they have nice courts, no ball machine, and an offsite pro. Check at the pool for information. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter