Terry's Marathon training thread (Comments welcome)

Hi Terry!

Sorry you are having computer problems :badpc: , but it's good to know that you are doing well. We miss you! :grouphug:

See ya real soon!! ::MickeyMo

Hi Terry

ComputerDown.gif

Good luck!! Hope everything else is going well:)

Sunny

Oh I hate having computer problems. It drives me :crazy:! But I also get alot done when the computer is down so there is an upside to it! ;) Glad your house is clean and that you are doing well.

Hello WISHERS!
Here I sit, trying to type on dh's work laptop. Ick - the keyboard is smaller than my fingers are used to so I keep having to backspace to correct my errors.
Nothing much to report from my progress because there hasn't been any. Just the same old, same old. Lots and lots of sleeping. I tried not napping - to see if I was tired just because I was used to sleeping so much - but that only lead to some terrible leg pains. Once I started napping again, the pains are gone. Makes a ton of sense, eh? :rolleyes:
I haven't been exercising, I haven't been counting points. I have basically been sleeping 14-16 hours a day, and taking care of the kids/house. I tried convincing my doctor that I was in need of some sun therapy and that she would *really* be helping me out if she wrote a prescription for a trip to FL, but that didn't work. ;) I am supposed to just wait it out, resting as much as needed. Not very WISHful, IMO.
I will try to get caught up on journals as I can!

HAPPY MARCH!!!

Hey Terry - Good to see your alive and kicking atleast :earboy2: Hope you get your computer issues taken care of soon.

Good for you getting caught up on some much needed rest. The exercising and point watching won't be going anywhere, so take care of yourself first. Hope all is well....

HI Terry!

It's good to hear from you! :teeth: I agree with Tera: it's important to take good care of you! The points and exercising will be waiting for you when you start feeling better. :grouphug:

Hope your computer gets fixed soon! :badpc: Have a great Wednesday! :sunny:

:hug: Terry,

You sound very frustrated. I'm sorry that your body isn't cooperating with you. Continue with what you are doing. Sleep is the BEST thing for you.

I am sorry that you aren't feeling well, but it is wonderful to hear from you.

Keep us posted,
Beth

Yes! Take care of you!!!! :flower: I hope that you start feeling better soon! I really like the Florida prescription! Maybe I'll try that at the Doctor today! ;) :sunny:

Hi Terry - Have to say I really miss your posts around here. :flower: I truly hope you are doing okay and taking care of yourself. And I hope that pesky computer is fixed soon!!!! :Pinkbounc

Take good care of you Terry!! We miss you!

TTFN- Sharon :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter