test cakes

Cake 21

eeyore45 said:
I'll give it a go from *my* experience...

We did CRT in Oct - it was my mom's birthday - then DD bday 3 days later... I loved the streamers and Mickey Confetti on that table - gorgeous, I'm pretty sure they got a special placemat that the Princesses signed, as well as signing DD autograph book - which my Mom just loved getting their autographs btw!!

Since it was breakfast I didnt order a cake, but they did bring the cupcake, and like you mentioned, wasnt sure if they'd eat it, so I had brought 2 ziplock bags!! I think they shared one and I brought one back to the resort - anyway it was a cute dome shaped chocolate cupcake with confetti candy on it - and was moist and delicious!!

I posted about ordering the $12 -$15 Cake - NEVER again. Unless they make it on site, I think they do deliver them frozen... but again I could be wrong.

The castle cake I believe is very small and cost $25 (again dont quote me!) When I called the Grand Floridian to arrange this special cake the CM there talked me out of it and promised we'd love the Chocolate cake best - she was right - melt in your mouth!! It is made at the Grand FLoridian so I believe you have to have a plan to pick it up there, or like us just go ahead and reserve a 1900 Park Fair Dinner - its Buffet and Delicious...

Also note, the kids eat a lot, and a lot of sweets, and a lot different than home, they are extremely excited, so for me, I belive they'd love sharing a cake - it was big enough for our party of 4 adults and one child we ate less than 1/2 small pieces I'll admit - but we took it back to the resort!!

HTH
DSCN1150.jpg

Cake 22

dizneykid said:
Birthday Cake from Citricos. I ordered this for my DH's birthday from the GF Bakery. It was devil's food cake with vanilla custard and fresh strawberry filling with whipped cream icing.

49425Birthday_Cake.jpg

49425Slice.jpg

Cake 23

TinkerBelle_325 said:
My parents and I just got back from WDW (Mar 23rd to 28th) and we were there to celebrate my 21st birthday. My favorite character is tinkerbell and my mom was able to get the Boardwalk Bakery to make a Tink Cake!!

efa01687.jpg

efa01660.jpg

Cake 24

letterdavidman said:
Here's a pic of the chocolate cake w/ chocolate icing that I got for DW's birthday Wishes! cruise. Pretty good cake.

Staceysbirthdaycake.jpg

Cake 25

LCTsMom said:
We ordered DDs cake a week before our dinner reservations. We were there last week. The cake and the whole dinner were amazing.
IMG_0559.jpg

f4ee91ec.jpg

Cake 26

beattyfamily said:
If you want to order a cake at Epcot, just call disney dining and they will give you the phone number.

If you want to see what you can order at your resort, just call their main number and ask for in-room dining and they can tell you what they have to offer. Most deluxes have their own bakery that do all sorts of nice things!

I called Boardwalk to arrange a delivery of the white chocolate Mickey and strawberries and it was great! I'm sure AKL can do something great for your anniversary!

choc%20Mickey.JPG

Cake 27

beattyfamily said:
I had my 40th birthday celebration at the Castle for dinner. When we called to order a cake they said they could just about any character except a few like Pooh/Pixar I believe.

Anyway, below is my cake. It was yummy. I think it was $25.

b-day%20cake.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter