Thank everyone for their kindness

mommasita

DIS VETERAN
Going through this board a little this morning, and I was struck with what amazing people you all are.

The kindness you show, and the support and help you offer is just amazing.:)

Proud to be a member here. A lot of topics are hard to deal with, but for myself knowing there are others thinking or praying (if that is your thing) for other members and their family and friends, is just amazing.

Thank you everyone. :grouphug:

Going through this board a little this morning, and I was struck with what amazing people you all are.

The kindness you show, and the support and help you offer is just amazing.:)

Proud to be a member here. A lot of topics are hard to deal with, but for myself knowing there are others thinking or praying (if that is your thing) for other members and their family and friends, is just amazing.

Thank you everyone. :grouphug:

I came to this board after I lost a family member to suicide. I feel like I needed more compassion in my life. I don't express myself well, and sometimes I take life for granted. I needed to slow down my life after the tragedy. I have changed many things in my life since the death. I feel like everyone is going through something in their life, and they could always use a prayer or two. I may not post on every thread, but I do take the time to read and think about what everyone is going through no matter how big or small.

The DIS has been so helpful to me throughout the years. Whether it's to get advice on something, or just to brighten my day, It is a place I can count on.

Blessings to everyone this holiday season. I feel most weakened and vulnerable at this time of year. I hope you all can find peace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter