Thank You

sb4k

Mouseketeer
resizegreyshirt.jpg
[/IMG]
blueshirtresize.jpg
[/IMG]

I hope this works. I've been trying for about a half an hour now to post a couple of pictures. The blue shirt is around the world in a single day. Thank you to whoever designed that. The grey shirt has the incredibles logo on the back and then dash or violet on the front. The kids were so easy to spot in the parks with matching shirts. I also did a third shirt which had Walt Disney World and then all the characters in the words. We brought those along and then the characters signed them. Should put them on the kids and take a picture. So a big THANK YOU to the person who did those designs. Ironing on designs is very addicting. Pretty soon we won't have a single plain t-shirt in the house.

Sorry pictures are so big. I even resized them before I put them in photobucket. Maybe I'll try to resize them there also.

The pictures looked great - thank you so much for coming back and posting the pictures!! Did everybody in the park love them ?? Now that you've made some shirts, I bet you never go back without one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter