Thank You

tnbrowne2004

Earning My Ears
I've only posted here a few times but I have long been a lurker for probably 10+ years, I can't exactly remember when I first started looking at the disboards. My husband passed away on Saturday, I'm not looking for any condolences, I just want to express how much these boards have helped in planning our many Disney vacations. We have been on so many and had planned many more in the future including Paris and Toyko. We just really wanted to do it all. All the posts, suggestions, tips have always helped me plan so we had the best times. Our last visit was in October, we had a blast. We usually planned our vacations around the Food and Wine Festival (at least the past 5 or so years) because we loved it and I often would do one of the run disney races. I'm sorry he will never get to go on Rise of the Resistance, he was really looking forward to going on that either in California or Florida, wherever we landed first. Disney was our favorite vacation place, it was our happy place. I will still go and will plan on a solo trip once this whole pandemic goes away but it will be lonelier with him not by my side. I will still lurk on these boards and get inspiration and ideas on what to do on my next trip. I just want to thank everyone for all the advise and wisdom they provided in making so many memorable vacations that he and I shared.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the memories of your trips together are a comfort to you. With prayers and a hug. :hug:

I am glad you had such wonderful experiences with your husband, my heart aches that you will not continue to have more. I know what you mean about not looking for condolences. Please let us know how you are doing, I will keep you in my heart, my daily prayers and thoughts. ❤️

What precious memories you have of your Disney trips with your husband -- and I'm so glad that the DIS was able to help you plan those trips and build your memories together. Please know that we are here for you if you ever just need a virtual hug, someone to listen, or just to have some Disney in your day. Thank you so much for sharing your heart with us.

It sounds like you have a lot of good memories of planning trips together and having fun on the trips together. I hope your memories help you through this time. Sending prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that all the wonderful memories will bring you comfort in all the years to come. May you be blessed with much strength during this difficult time. :rose:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!