Thanks a Bunch

Zoo Keeper

DIS Veteran
We were at CBR Aug 14th to 21st.

Everyone at WDW seemed much more friendly this year but some CM's went way out of their way.

The security that were checking bags at MGM were so nice and friendly. They were doing their jobs but in such a nice way.

It was just my DD and myself this trip. In the past when it was just the two of us, we have been rushed out of restaurants but this year was different.

Ken @ The Brown Derby made us feel extremely special. He was very personable and treated my DD like a young lady. Not to mention, the food was fabulous!

Tim @ Le Cellier was a great waiter. He was very friendly and even helped us elongate our stay at the restaurant so we wouldn't have to go out into the heavy downpour that was occuring.

Gigi @ the front desk at the CBR always had a smile on her face. She was very helpful and went above and beyond by printing our PS for the week on one sheet of paper. We didn't even ask for it.

But my DD's all time super gold star award goes to Auntie Claire @ The 50's PrimeTime Cafe. This was the second year we went there and my DD requested Claire. She mentioned to Clare that we were there last year and Claire made a big fuss over her telling her she remembered her. We also got to look at the photo albums and try to find our pictures. We have more pictures this year which we will be sending down and Auntie Claire even signed DD's autograph book.

These few people and all the CM's are an important reason why we keep coming back.

We had Auntie Claire, too & she was a riot! :jester: My daughter couldn't stop laughing the whole time we were there. Of course, it didn't help that Daddy had to wear an Ariel bib! :rolleyes:

Now I know who to ask for on our upcoming trip. Thanks for sharing.

Auntie Claire sounds like a lot of fun. It's good to know who to request :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter