Thanks for the advice on BOMA

stemikger

DIS Veteran
If it wasn't for these boards I would have never visited
BOMA. All I could say is thanks for such great advice. The food was awesome and the atmosphere was the best.

I will definitiely eat there on my next trip.

It was one of many highlights on our recent trip.

Thanks.

:wave:

ooohhh...Im so glad that you said that. I have a PS there for oct
14th (my DD birthday) Do you think it is a good restaurant for a six yr old? She will eat almost anything! Also I have a picky eater Mil who will also be with us. I just think the atmosphere will be great. I cant wait to try it...Any suggestions on a particular food to try? Thanks for all your help

BOMA is one of our "must dos" for every trip where we try and include something new. We love it. If your six year old will eat anything, this is a great place to go. They also have traditional fare for pickier eaters, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem! Try the zebra domes!

Even thought I stayed there - I might not have tried BOMA if not for these boards. It really is a great dining experience!!

I cant wait to go. We will be eating there on 12/6... our first night at WDW

I'm so glad to hear positives reviews. We're trying Boma for the first time on Nov. 19. I can't wait!

We're trying it for the first time for dinner on 10/19 - after reading some reviews - sounds like we might also want to try it for breakfast.

We just came back and tried Boma for the first time. Will definitely do this once for every trip. We all liked it. A little bit spicey, yet a little bit sweet ;)

Last year we did Boma for breakfast and dinner, and we are doing the same this November. It is an absolute MUST for us! We love to try new things, but there is plenty for every tast at both meals. The soups at dinner are fabulous, and I second the endorsements of the frunch and pork loin at breakfast.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter