Thanks MIB999999 !

CPanther95

Mummyketeer
Thanks to MIB999999 for the detailed Walkthrough of MIB. We rode it 3 times the first day and 5 on another. I made a deal with my kids that I would not read the tips until after our first day was done. They killed me.

After I read the tips, the second day was a different story. I didn't come close to 999999, but my last time through, I hit 625,000 (OK - 624,644) and that was without the 100,000 bonus that my wife and 2 of my kids got on that run - I wanted to smack them for that !

Anyway thanks again !!!

600,000 plus after only 8 runs thru is very good. Congrats!!!!

glad it helped.

did you happen to have the high score of your group on that particular run.??:smooth:

The last few runs my kids 13,12,9 capped out at about 400,000 - but they always seemed to get the bonus. The second day I won all but 1 - but our focus was always on Avg. Score & Beating the other car. We only lost to 1 car - (our second run) and our Avg. Score the last run was about 275,000. The wife really dragged us down:)

She just liked hearing Will Smith say woo, WOOO, woo, WOOO, woo, WOOO !

I didn't mean to say that she distracted me or my score. Believe me after 16 years of marriage, I have the ability to block out my wife when I'm doing something important like video games, watching TV, movies, computer, etc. :D

She just isn't into video games as much as the rest of us which hurt our car Average.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter