Thanks to Julia & Nicks Mom

NikiM20

<font color=blue>This is my first exchange so play
Thank you for the 2 wonderful designs you did for me!!!!!!!!!! DD will be so excited when I show her the shirts!!!!

Oh Amy - please don't tell me you've gone over to the other side ??!! Say it ain't so!

Steamboat Marti said:
Oh Amy - please don't tell me you've gone over to the other side ??!! Say it ain't so!

Don't worry Marti...my comment was dripping with sarcasm. :rotfl:

NikiM20, don't be alarmed. Marti and I (and Denise, when she's in town) tend to highjack all threads thanking Kate! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Amy :)

Yeah - we really think she's great, but we don't want her to know that. Somebody has already made her a queen - what's next????

Steamboat Marti said:
Yeah - we really think she's great, but we don't want her to know that. Somebody has already made her a queen - what's next????

Yeah, who's responsible for that Queen title anyway?!!

KMH1 said:
Yeah, who's responsible for that Queen title anyway?!!

I really think the culprit is Denise - but I can't swear to that. At least Kate is a good sport.

NikiM20 said:
Thank you for the 2 wonderful designs you did for me!!!!!!!!!! DD will be so excited when I show her the shirts!!!!

I am glad you love them!! Please post pics when you are done!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter