Thanks to you All!!

abbdrey

Living for my two little Disney princesses
Hello All,

I wanted to send you a quick message and thank you all so much for your support. I really appreciate all the referrals. We ended up having to close our little business, as it was just not cost effective. We were spending so much money on rental insurance, gas to drop off and pick up, and it just became too expensive to continue. We really enjoyed meeting all the campers and really regret closing. I am so sad, but we cannot afford to pay for the losses each month anymore. The economy has really hit us hard.

I want to apologize to Shannon - I regret not keeping the camper until Jan 2009 to allow you to have it for your rental. I was trying to be discrete about it and really did not want to relay our hardships, but in the end, I ended up having to tell everyone why we were closing.

Anyway, thank you so much again for all your support. You all have been wonderful.

Please - no flames. We feel awful about our situation and would really love to change it if we could. Things happen for a reason I guess!!

Take Care
Kim

Sorry to see this happen Kim, the economy is affecting us all, it's sad to see it affect people so much. Hopefully soon everything will turn around for the best, and once again you can get your business off the ground.

You did a great service for a lot of people, thanks!

Kim I can't see anyone wanting to flame you for a lose of a business, goodness, I second what Colson said it's been hard on everyone this pass year. Godspeed to you in what ever the future holds for you all now. :flower3: Here's a flower that always helps..heehee

Kim,

I don't know you or even what your business is/was but good luck to ya in the future!:flower3:

I'll flame you.

woosh woosh woosh.

Now you are flamed, and no one else can touch you.

Kim, Sorry to hear about you not doing it anymore. This economy sucks for everyone, well almost everyone. Hope you still come around and join the fun around here.

Thanks again!! You all are so supportive to everyone. You are truly a remarkable group.

I thought I may get flamed because I did have someone who wanted to rent the camper and she indicated that her daughter was allergic to animals. I wrote her and told her that our dog (a yellow lab) had been in the camper. She indicated that she still wanted to rent the camper and I had to tell her that we were closing due to financial reasons. I was trying to keep it quiet, although, I am not sure why. There are alot of people going through the same thing and I am sure understand. I guess we were just a little embarrassed that our wonderful idea did not work as well as we originally thought. Anyway, I am truly sorry to this person that we could not help her out. I wish her alot of luck in finding a rental that will work into her budget.

Thanks again!!

Milton Hershey filed bankrupty 7 times before he invented the hershey bar. Keep your chin up, when god closes a door, he slams a window in your face, oh wait, that is just for me. You will be fine. :rotfl2:

Nothing to be embarrassed about, my mercy, when one door closes another door always open, this person, who ever they are, will find another place trust that.

Aren't you glad you at least tryed it out...at least you tryed to give it a go, if I think up something to make money, boy I'm going for it ( except babysitting, I can't take that anymore ) haha

John great minds think alike...ha

Thanks again!! You all are so supportive to everyone. You are truly a remarkable group.

I thought I may get flamed because I did have someone who wanted to rent the camper and she indicated that her daughter was allergic to animals. I wrote her and told her that our dog (a yellow lab) had been in the camper. She indicated that she still wanted to rent the camper and I had to tell her that we were closing due to financial reasons. I was trying to keep it quiet, although, I am not sure why. There are alot of people going through the same thing and I am sure understand. I guess we were just a little embarrassed that our wonderful idea did not work as well as we originally thought. Anyway, I am truly sorry to this person that we could not help her out. I wish her alot of luck in finding a rental that will work into her budget.

Thanks again!!

Sorry to hear that! My dad's company just went under after 50 yrs in business and he is VERY embarrassed by it but it's in the building industry which we all know has been GREATLY affected in this recent economy. It's hard at any point to see your business go down and others on the receiving end don't always understand because it's affecting them - but not nearly as much as it is you personally. Again, good luck in the future and hopefully this dreadful economy will turn around and you can get it back up and running again.

Thanks again!!

Things will improve. And, now that you were flamed by gatorflame, things will only get better for ya.

Kim, I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out. :hug: I think it was great idea..and who knew that the economy and this gas crisis would hit at the time you were trying to get your business going. Nothing to be embarassed about. Unfortunately, you've got lots of company. This economy is really starting to effect every aspect of our lives. I for one hope you have another go at it when things improve..it is a great idea!

Aw Kim.....I feel terrible. You guys gave it a helluva run, though.
Im in the same boat with this crappy economy....I was living on the high horse (high for "my" lifestyle anyway) for a short while...and Im swimming in the mud puddles right now. Hang on girl....its gonna be a rough, dirt eatin ride...but we'll make it through, and when its all over and things are good again, the celebrating will be something to remember.

Hi Guys,
I know alot of people are in the same situation we are in. It is nice when things are going smoothly, but a few ripples can really mess things up. Thanks again for all your support and kind words. I know I am not alone.... This just means a few less trips to FW and alot more work.
Take Care
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter