Thanksgiving at BRV

skorpie

Love the magic
We’ve had our holiday reservations for a long time now. Our March trip was cancelled due to Corona. I’d really like to extend the November 23-28 trip by adding on the weekend before Thanksgiving. Part of the reason is we need to use points from 2019 that need to be used by January 2021. Should I take the chance and book the extra days not knowing how everything will play out? I’m being optimistic and hope that MVMCP will be scheduled for that Sunday before Thanksgiving. Any suggestions?

My feeling is that you should book now while it’s available. Fall & winter are booking up rapidly with many people changing plans.

We have gone the last few years for Thanksgiving. What I have observed over the last 3 or so years is that the last party before Thanksgiving is the Friday before and the first one after Thanksgiving is the Sunday after Thanksgiving. We usually go Monday to Monday of Thanksgiving week specifically so we can attend the party Sunday after Thanksgiving.

Last year I attended MVMCP the Sunday before Thanksgiving but in 2018 I went to the one after. I enjoyed the weekend before more - it felt less crowded.

Wow...I'm shocked they had one the Sunday before Thanksgiving last year! I didn't pay attention last year...I just booked our trip planning on going the Sunday after - because the pattern the 3 years before was they stopped them the Friday before and resumed the Sunday after. Maybe they are going to start a new pattern!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!