Thanksgiving Day at SeaWorld?

Jamie Sinkula

Earning My Ears
I know this year will be different because of COVID-19, but does anyone have any experience with SeaWorld on Thanksgiving Day? Is it typically crazy busy? Looks like Quick Queue is $29.99 for the day - do you think it'll be needed and does it reduce line time significantly like Express Passes at Universal?

I can highly recommend SW on Thanksgiving. I think SW does the best Christmas of all the Orlando parks.

We've gone twice on T-Day.... From what I remember though that the hours are still limited on that day open - 5. Unf I can't comment on the QQ as we aren't coaster crazy....

I will tell you it is a treat to go on Turkey Day and then the following day as that is when they turn Christmas ON. It's cool to witness the transformation.

I can highly recommend SW on Thanksgiving. I think SW does the best Christmas of all the Orlando parks.

We've gone twice on T-Day.... From what I remember though that the hours are still limited on that day open - 5. Unf I can't comment on the QQ as we aren't coaster crazy....

I will tell you it is a treat to go on Turkey Day and then the following day as that is when they turn Christmas ON. It's cool to witness the transformation.

Thank you so much for the response! We have our park reservation for that day and I think we can buy QQ on the spot if needed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter