The Atlantis Question

katz99

Mouseketeer
There have been quite a few threads on here about whether to rent a room at Atlantis or Comfort Suites to use all that Atlantis has to offer. On the July 20-24 cruise I rented a room at Comfort Suites at a rate of 205.56 after all the surcharges included. We had no problem getting into Atlantis to use everything as is normal with renting a room there. If I had not gone to get the armband no one would have known. There were quite a few people on the cruise with us that did not get a room and had absolutley no problem using all the pools. The slides I am not sure about. If you get one of their towels they will check though. So there is some explaination to the Atlantis mystery. There were no wristband police anywhere and frankly there were too many people there for them to really keep track of it all.

This was interesting to me. We were at Atlantis July 18 and saw many, many security officers checking for wristbands. At the pools, at the slides and at the beach. We also had a room at Comfort Suites and would not have had a relaxing, enjoyable day if I had to worry constantly that we were going to be kicked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter