The best fanny packs?!

sigafoos

Mouseketeer
What are the best fannypacks to use in the parks? I was looking at Eaglecreek sidekicks after reading a post on this site. What are some others that are good ones ? Hearing from people who have actually used one would be a great help! :eek:

I recieved an Eagle Creek fannypack as a gift and I love it. I have had it for 5 years and it is well made and durable. I give their products a thumbs up. It has multiple zippered pockets and even after overstuffing it has never ripped or zippers broken. I liked it so much I bought smaller versions for the kids.
Hope this helps.

**2001**
Next trip March 20-26th All-Star Movies
1975 Polynesian
1978 Polynesian
1987 Day Trip to Epcot
1998 All-Star Sports

I was wondering, Can you get those fanny packs anywhere, or are they just at speciatly stores.
TIA

I bought the Rock-N-Roller Coaster one after my second ride. I think the blood was rushing to my head.

Are you talking about the mini sidekick for your kids?

I have been looking and looking for one that is the appropriate size for my kids. I'm considering the smaller Eagle Creek for my son but my 9 year old daughter is so tiny that I am having trouble finding one that will work.

Any suggestions?

I got mine at the link below..it was the full size one..and I got it on sale for $16.99!!

www.campmor.com

20 days and counting till Disney Honeymoon

Don't spend a lot of money. I bought a fanny pack for $4.99 at Walmart for our DW trip and it was great. It has several pockets and was very sturdy and comfortable!!

I bought a terrific fanny pack from Eddie Bauer last summer that holds a water bottle. It was a little over $20, as I recall. It's a bit larger than most, but I LOVE being able to slip my bottle into it, so I don't have to lug it around. And, with the extra room, I can easily fit my camera, film, maps, sunglasses and wallet.

p.s. You used to get a fanny pack for free when you used your American express card for a "white glove treatment" package. Dunno if they still do it...but I have a couple little f.p.'s in my dresser drawer to show for it. They aren't the most durable, but they definitely do the job, and would work well, I'd think, for kids.

"It's the time of your life, so live it well..."

Greg K.
Forest Hills, NY
Grand Floridian: '96,'97,'99
Disneyland Hotel: '00

Not sure if you would be interested, but just the other day I heard of the "SPIbelt". It looks like a small and discreet fanny pack! It explains what the different sizes can fit, and seems like it holds a decent amount (especially considering the size...doesn't look like it would hold much). I basically liked it bc it's not as obvious as a regular fanny pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter