The Big Cheese was at the DCA Preview Last Night

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
Yes, Micheal Eisner was at the park last night. I did not see him, but the people in front of me in line at the Hyperion Theater saw him. They even obtained his autograph. They said he was wearing a blue cap and were surprised that he was so tall. They thought he was "such a nice guy".

Did anyone else have an Eisner sighting?

Cool, Tink...I saw him last year at DL. :)

Now, enough of Eisner, tell us about the PREVIEW, LOL! :D What did you think? Any words of wisdom for those of us going next week (and the week after too!)? :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Tink33,

I saw him when I was sitting w/Goofster57 & family one time. I quickly took a pic, but by the time I got it, he was already past & I just got the back of his head. However, I did manage to blind the young guy in front of me. Lol

I also almost got Cynthia Harris's signature on DL's b-day, but she was in a hurry (darn).

Anyways... I'm with Michelle - How'd you like it????

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

[This message was edited by MaryJo on 01-20-01 at 02:05 PM.]

I had a fantastic time with my Dad. He attended opening week of Disneyland in 1955 and saw both Walt Disney and Richard Nixon on his first visit.
I bought the tickets for his Christmas present.

We enjoyed the panel discussion with the Imagineers that built DCA. It was interesting to find out how they decided what attractions would be included and which would not. They also talked about which new attractions may be next.

The scavenger hunt was also fun. My dad and I had a great time tracking down the clues. And the prize for finishing the hunt was very special.

We also had some limited edition merchandise signed by the artists. A great idea by Disney.

All in all it was a fantastic time. My dad shared lots of stories of his early visits to Disneyland. I am so glad that I took him to this very special event.

Tink33 please describe the rides restaurants etc. How did the coasters compare with R&R at WDW? Lisa
PO 4\99
PO 5\00
PO 12\00
PO 12\01

mic-min.gif

port-orleans.gif

I have been to DCA twice now and on Ca Screaming 5 times, this coaster is long and smooth. It is not a coaster you will get off and go wow and don't even think of RnRc when you are on it or you will tear up. It is a nice coaster but I still think Space Mtn. is the best coaster in either park.

Send Help....umm and Pins,

Jeremiah
1979-???? Disneyland
1980- CR
1995-All Star Sports
1996-All Star Music
1997-Poly
1998-All Star Music
1999-All Star Movies
2000-All Star Sports
2001-All Star Sports/DxL
2001- Grand California

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter