The Busy Busy Countdo-own!!!!

oohh it sounds like you are having the best trip!!! I can't wait to see a trip report on this one with pictures!!!!! Enjoy yourself!!!

Can't wait to hear more about American Girl and your new friend from Tiffany's.

Glad you have enjoyed NY, have a ball in WDW and enjoy your catch up. Hope everyone is traveling well.

Thanks for the updates

Hi everybody!!! We are still alive and kicking and relaxing it up in the Bahamas!!!

WDW and the Wilderness Lodge were amazing - soooo tiring with the humidity though, and if you had told me before we left that I would end up cancelling so many ADR's I would never have believed you!!

I was very lucky to meet the lovely Battymum and her family at the Whispering Canyon Cafe, and the equally lovely Franrose and her family on the Pirates of the Caribbean - just amazing and my family are still laughing about it!

We ran into some people from home near the Brooklyn Bridge and our friend ran into his tee ball coach from when he was 8 when we were at the Yankees game too - unbelievable!!

I have been sending home crazy long emails with all of the details so that I can remember what the hell I did from day to day - so I will definitely get organised with a TR when I get home.

In the mean time, the ocean is crashing and the pools are glowing down below - I still can't believe that I have been to the places that I have been!!

Just explain something to me - why do people wear jeans to WDW when it is 35 degrees and 7,000 percent humidity?!

Vegas on Saturday and then home.....sob.....!

More typing soon - love BB..x princess:

Great to hear from you BB. Gosh it sounds like the humidity is really difficult to deal with. Does anyone know when the best time weather wise is to visit (ie; my definition of best is say 22-28C with sunny skies, but with less humidity than what you are experiencing now).

It really was almost unbearably hot the week we were in wdw, ( sept17)', i did say almost, as we did survive, but i dont think we enjoyed it as much as we would have otherwise, its like chocolate, great at the right temp. I am sure it is quite dangerous to be out all day in it. That being said the crowd level was quite low, i kept looking back at all the areas they had reserved for queuing and wondered how people come here in july when it is hot and packed.

Sounds like you are having a great time. Can't wait for the trip report and to hear about the Wilderness Lodge. On my list of places to stay.

Safe travels home.

Hi everybody!! Typing this as the amazing Bellagio fountains swirl and shoot all over the place right outside our window!! Lake view, 32nd floor is the only way to do Vegas!!

Did the outlet mall today, we bought a new suitcase and filled it!! Amazing prices!! :worship:

This dream of a holiday is very close to ending now - we leave here late Tuesday afternoon for LA - then onto the flight home. It will be very hard to leave all of this behind - but it has truly been beyond what I had hoped for!! Lots of pics and posts to come - promise!!

Hope you are all well.....BB x princess:

:rotfl2:filling a suitcase or 6 at the outlets malls is so easy to do:rotfl:
It is a very:sad1: experience to leave your dream holiday behind till you get on the plane and then you go just get me home and hurry up and take off before i cry well thats me anyway:lmao: At least you have the memories for a lifetime though
Have a great last few days. If you have spare time try Hash house a go go Twisted farm food for somewhere to eat our family :love::love: it.

Here it is.....the post that I have dreaded for 11 months:

We are home :sad1:

2 bags are empty, 3 more to go, washing is on, DH did some groceries, DS13 is going to indoor soccer, DD7 is looking very tired, DH is sleeping and I just want to wiggle my nose and make my house tidy again! :wizard:

I miss those amazing ladies who made our hotel rooms so tidy while we were out having fun, I miss Times Square, I miss sipping from my refillable mug at Roaring Forks while doing the washing, I miss cocktails by the pool, I miss the Bellagio fountains, I miss EVERYTHING!!!! :sad2:

Oh well, I will get a TR started soon, I have to figure out the photo thing first and that means thinking - a scary thought! Glad that I have people here who understand!! :grouphug:

Welcome home.
It is always hard when a trip ends. But then it will soon be time to start planning for the next one.
Am looking forward to your trip report.:)

oh yes I miss those housekeeping fairies - and now I have to cook!!!!

We got home yesterday - ended up having 10 checked bags:scared1: (including a suitbag and country road bag, and a couple of rollons that we could have carried on but were easier to check than lug around with us) that have now all exploded in my bedroom. I am trying to have a clean out of my wardrobe before packing away.

Luckily my parents came up on the weekend and mowed our lawn, the pool was green though. The house was clean before I left, it never lasts long that way.

Here it is.....the post that I have dreaded for 11 months:

We are home :sad1:

2 bags are empty, 3 more to go, washing is on, DH did some groceries, DS13 is going to indoor soccer, DD7 is looking very tired, DH is sleeping and I just want to wiggle my nose and make my house tidy again! :wizard:

I miss those amazing ladies who made our hotel rooms so tidy while we were out having fun, I miss Times Square, I miss sipping from my refillable mug at Roaring Forks while doing the washing, I miss cocktails by the pool, I miss the Bellagio fountains, I miss EVERYTHING!!!! :sad2:

Oh well, I will get a TR started soon, I have to figure out the photo thing first and that means thinking - a scary thought! Glad that I have people here who understand!! :grouphug:

Where are you Busy Busy? (Busy Busy I suspect! )

Welcome home BB :sad1: for you but I am missing hearing about your trip and am hoping for you to fill us in more!

Hi lovelies, I am still here - and very busy busy! :lovestruc

I was waiting for hubs to sort out the photos - but I think that I will do a Battymum and just add them later - he's taking forever!!! :headache:

So....I'll get my act together - promise!! :rolleyes1

Welcome home! Glad you made it back safely with precious shopping in tow. The post holiday blues is aweful, I can truly empathise...but looking forward to the TR and the photos!

ok...

now am I slow or have I just missed the beginning of a trip report????

someone...anyone.....just point me to the pool:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter