The Daily Grind ~ 1/16/18

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning!!!

It's another blistery cold morning.. -2 temp.... -17 wind chill... some nasty roads and school is running on time.. :sad2::confused3:confused: I'm just so disappointed because it seems they don't care about the staff/students... I just have to keep telling myself... 3 more semesters... 3 more semesters...

B registers for his SENIOR year today!!! I'm happy but sad at the same time.

Today's agenda:

send PJ off to work; await her text about roads (B takes the same roads to his school) and that she is
send M off to work; await his text that he is safely at work
send C off to class; await his text he arrived safely (if he remembers... :rotfl2: I usually hear "mom I'm too old to report in")
send B off to school; await his text he arrived safely
B registers for SENIOR year today; he will text when done and let me know the answers to the questions we had

scrap -- almost done with sister's book for our June trip
check status on school book I ordered that is not here yet and I have a test coming up... not a happy camper...
watch 2 episodes of "The Goldbergs" for my first written assignment
start writing up template for extra credit assignment

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Morning!

Stay warm Nan!
Hi Lisa and Chae :)

Today:
Morning chores
Once over house
Call DDS to see of I can see him before we leave Saturday - having some tight jaw issues
Scrap
Chicken Parm for dinner (ended up getting BBQ ribs last night for supper)

Have a great ladies,
Becky

Good morning!

Stay warm and safe Nan!
Hope your jaw is ok Becky.
Hi Chae.

Ended up going shopping yesterday for prom dress and shoes. Got great deal and a happy girl who looks beautiful!

Pack lunches
Megan up and out
Work 8-3
Pick up Megan
Homework
Dinner
Straighten up office

Have a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!