The Daily Grind ~ 10/21/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning,

Day #3 of rain and storms, woke up to thunder, lightening and wind. Under a flood watch, again. Got over 6 inches of rain these past two days... and they say the rainy season ended on Oct. 15... šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

My sister went to see Dad last night, said he looked pitiful :(. His leg is much, much worse since she saw him on Saturday. It is screaming bright red and hot to the touch from his mid thigh to his toes. They are doing an angioplasty on his leg today to see if they can open/unclog arterties to give him more blood flow. He already suffers from venous insufficiency (a condtion that prevents blood flowing out of your legs and back to your heart) so I don't even know how that will work. The poor guy just can't get a break! My sister said everytime she goes to see Dad, all of the other ICU rooms have zero to one medical persons in their room, she said there are always 5 or more in Dad's.

Lisa - good luck on your list today!
Chae - Allison day?
Hi Nan - hope you are doing well!

Today:
Put together grocery list for tomorrow's shopping
Couple little chores
Work on cards
Nap - didn't sleep well last night
Pork chops and sauerkraut for supper

Enjoy your day!

Good morning!

sorry about your dadā€™s set back Becky. Hope the procedure will help.
yikes on all that rain!

hi Nan and Chae Good luck on your lists.

decision time for megan. Looks like she could be back on campus in January
Also doing zoom meeting with dean of nursing to weigh moving forward as planned with masters or going directly into doctoral program.

class and study time and dentist appointment at 4:00. She has a busy day.

me:
Empty dishwasher
Laundry
Bathroom
Cards

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

P2000 - that is a lot of rain- especially if the rainy season is over :P Continuing to pray-
m2mrb - good luck with the decisions that need to be made!
Hi PN96!

Today
Had breakfast with friend
Get laundry going
Once thru the middle
SIL coming to scrap
Supper - ribs, mashed & gravy, squash (seems like itā€™s been awhile since I made a meal)

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter